Calling all bosses, entrepreneurs, influencers and changemakers! Are you ready to embark on your next journey and find inspiration alongside some of the brightest multicultural women leaders and innovators of today? Well, get ready for an immersive experience at the 21Ninety Summit21 Conference in Atlanta, GA on June 7th and 8th!
If you’re ready to book your flight to the “A” for Summit21, American Airlines is the airline to fly. It is the official air travel sponsor for the conference. With more than 350 destinations across the world, American can get you where you need to be. No matter if you’re a blogger in New York or a photographer in Madrid, there are plenty of convenient travel options for you. If you’re still not sold, check out these three reasons to fly American Airlines to Summit21:
1. THERE ARE SEATING OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE:
Are you a budgetnista that’s into saving? Or maybe a fashionista that only travels in style? With American’s range of travel experiences, you’ll find the perfect option to meet your needs and budget:
- Basic Economy: If you want the lowest price on American, try Basic Economy. There are some restrictions, but you’ll still get a comfortable seat in the Main Cabin and enjoy free snacks, soft drinks and in-flight entertainment.
- Main Cabin: A Main Cabin ticket is more than just a seat — it includes everything you need for an enjoyable flight. Plus, throw it all in the bag because there is no charge for a carry-on and personal item.
- Main Cabin Extra: Got a few extra coins? Enjoy more space with Main Cabin Extra seating. Seats are located in front of the Main Cabin and offered on most flights.
- First Class: A first ticket gets you the highest level of service on American. Comfortable seats allow you to enjoy your flight better and also priority privileges are unlocked with a first ticket. This includes a speed through check-in, security and boarding at the airport and gets your checked bags first when you land.
- Flagship® First or Business: If you’re flying internationally, Flagship® First and Business provides the best premium end-to-end experience that puts you at the center of it all.
Photo: American Airlines
2. EARN MILES WITH THE AMERICAN AIRLINES AADVANTAGE® PROGRAM:
Loyalty matters, and with the American Airlines AAdvantage® program, American wants to be sure you get rewarded for that loyalty. When you book your ticket for Summit21, you can become a member of the award-winning loyalty program. As a member, you'll earn miles when you fly on American, oneworld® and other participating airlines; as well as over 1,000 partners. Want to know the best part? It’s free! You can use those miles for:
- Flights to nearly 1,000 destinations worldwide
- Vacations, car rentals and hotels
- Other retail products
3. WE’RE GETTING A 10% DISCOUNT CODE:
We know everybody loves a good discount, and when you book with American for Summit21, you’ll receive a 10% discount code. Here’s how it works:
- Visit aa.com and select your flights
- Enter promo code 6569GI on the confirmation screen under promo codes and accounts
With your flight booked, you’re now ready to head to Atlanta to immerse yourself in inspiring talks about leadership, creative endeavors, personal/professional development and let’s not forget a good time! If you want to learn more about traveling with American Airlines, check out their website. Get ready to live your very best life at Summit21 2019!
This post is brought to you in collaboration with American Airlines.
Ready. Set. Boss. Our daily email is pouring out inspiration with the latest #BlackGirlBossUp moments, tips on hair, beauty and lifestyle to get you on track to a better you! Sign up today.