Cuffing season is here, the holidays are approaching and the couple pictures will be taken!
However, taking the pictures aren’t the hard part, coming up with a caption is! Some of us literally spend all day trying to figure out the perfect caption and end up settling for an emoji.
No worries we’re here to help and there won’t be anymore settling this cuffing season when it comes to captions! We gathered up a list of 20 cute captions you can use for you and your boo below!
You can choose from cute captions, to funny captions, captions from movies and music. The options are limitless so snap it and up and thank us later!
Cute Instagram Captions
Cute picture but not so cute caption? Not today sis! These captions might be simple but the interpretation is received.
– The good things in life are better with you.
– Owner of my heart.
– P.S: I love you.
– My constant crush.
– ☁️ 9
Funny Instagram Captions
Everything doesn’t have to be lovely dovey. Maybe your love language is laughter? (Is that really a love language?) If so, switch up the feels with funny captions.
– Dibs on this one.
– If I’m your favorite drug then baby use it
– Year-round valentine.
– Swiped right, now it’s for life.
– This is an #ad for dating your best friend.
Instagram Captions From Movies and TV Shows
A lot of our favorite movies or tv shows were inspired by love. On the flip side a lot of our relationships were inspired by these movies and tv shows. Think about your favorite movie. You can prob recite plenty lines it and honestly, some of those lines make the perfect captions!
– “You are a perfect verse over a tight beat.” —Brown Sugar
– “Right now I’m the blues in your left thigh… trying to become the funk in your right. Is that all right?” —Love Jones
– “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.” —The Notebook
– “You had me at hello.” —Jerry Maquire
– “All’s fair in love and basketball.” —Love & Basketball
Instagram Captions From Music
Music and love go hand in hand. You probably have a love playlist or certain songs saved that you want to have played at your wedding. We all know the best captions come from music.
– “You’re my end and my beginning.” —John Legend, ‘All of Me’
– “It’s the beat that my heart skips when I’m with you.” —Beyoncé & Jay Z, ‘Crazy In Love’
– “And here we are in heaven, for you are mine.” —Etta James, ‘At Last’
– “Must be love on the brain that’s got me feeling this way.” —Rihanna, ‘Love On The Brain’
– “Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don’t break it.” —Nat King Cole, ‘L-O-V-E’