Want a product that you can use on your face and body in under 10 minutes? Then add this brown sugar, honey and vanilla body scrub to your DIY list today. Seriously, what are you waiting for? If you really need a reason, consider this:
Not only do they smell wonderful, but homemade body scrubs are perfect for exfoliating dead skin, all while adding an overall glow to the body. You can lather some on your body and face for just minutes before washing it off in the shower with minimal hassle.
What's even better? No trip to the store. There are so few ingredients needed, that I bet you already have them in your home already. So, there's no need to spend a lot of cash at the store on something you can make yourself. You don’t need that stress in your life, sis. Lessen your beauty budget by making your own scrub from the instructions below.
Any Essential Oils You Have On Hand
1. Warm your honey in the microwave for a few seconds until it becomes soft but not too hot to the touch
2. Grab about 1 cup of granulated brown sugar
3. Pour 1/4 cup of honey into a medium sized bowl with brown sugar
4. Stir in 2 tablespoons of fresh vanilla extract and any other essential oils (sweet almond, avocado oil, you name it)
5. Grab a mason jar or any jar with a lid.
6. Mix well, cool for a bit
Ready. Set. Boss. Our daily email is pouring out inspiration with the latest #BlackGirlBossUp moments, tips on hair, beauty and lifestyle to get you on track to a better you! Sign up today.