Mondays don’t have to suck. It’s easy to let Sundays be lazy and relaxed, but they can also be a great day to get a lot accomplished and get a jump start on your week. As boss ladies, it’s all about the hustle and working hard, and making the most of your time is crucial to success and growth.
I used to let Sundays be just another day in the weekend, but lately, I’ve been trying to make the most of them. I believe to have a productive week you have to do a bit of planning and preparation ahead of time, so here are my 9 favorite ways to get prepared for an awesome week.
1. Check those emails so you can start the week with a clean inbox
2. Create a to-do list to prepare for the week
Do you have a big project you need to finish?
3. Write down your goals for the week
4. Organize your work or school essentials
5. Toss out everything that’s expired in the fridge
6. Wash those sheets, make your bed and clean up your room so you can start the week feeling refreshed instead of cluttered
7. Plan out what you’re going to wear + eat for the week, including makeup and gym gear
8. Search out some fresh inspiration to get motivated and spark a creative mindset for the week ahead
9. Take some time and give yourself a little pampering so you can recharge and feel refreshed for Monday
What do you do on Sundays to ensure a productive week?
Ready. Set. Boss. Our daily email is pouring out inspiration with the latest #BlackGirlBossUp moments, tips on hair, beauty and lifestyle to get you on track to a better you! Sign up today.